How to become an Apple Authorised Reseller (AAR)
In order to become an AAR you must complete a business plan that clearly outlines the value proposition of your business in relation to Apple products.
The business plan should cover the following points:
• How is your business going mobile?
• Who have you identified as key verticals/customers?
• What services do you intend to sell them?
• Which skill-sets and certifications do you have internally?
• What partnerships exist to build a complete solution i.e MDM provider, Cloud services, App development
• How do you intend to market your value proposition to these customers?
• Do you have the right sales and technical staff to help you focus on this opportunity?
If you are interested in becoming an Apple Authorised Reseller, please get in contact with your exeed account manager and we will assist you with the process
Order Online Now
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
If your business is interested in becoming an Apple Authorised Reseller, exeed recommends that your business first becomes a member of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN) program. The ACN features independent professional service providers and technology consulting firms that specialize in Apple and third-party solutions. Certified on Apple technologies, ACN members deliver on-site technology services and support to home users and businesses of all sizes.
Becoming a member of the ACN, and adopting Apple solutions into your business model, will signal to Apple that as a Reseller your business could provide real value to Apple.