Collection of data
We collect personal information so we can provide customers with our products and services and include them in our promotions and events. We collect it in a way that is lawful, fair and not intrusive.
We collect personal information in a number of ways including:
• Directly from you when you fill out an application form for an account, provide us with information by email or phone, subscribe to our newsletters, enter your details on our websites, enter promotions, register for an event, place an order or make a payment to us.
• From publicly available sources of information such as company websites, the NZ Companies Office, news providers, social media.
• From companies we are working together with when providing customers with products and services.
• From third parties, if required, such as credit reporting and fraud checking agencies and credit insurers.
• Employment applications.
The personal information we collect includes:
• Contact information such as name, email address, telephone numbers, postal and delivery addresses.
• Billing information.
• Purchase information.
• If you apply for a job at Exeed we may collect your resume, cover letter, contact details and reference reports.
Use and disclosure of data
Personal information collected is used by Exeed:
• To provide products and services to our customers.
• To obtain products and services from our suppliers.
• To provide information about products and services to our customers via telephone, email, SMS and letters.
• To provide and receive data from third parties such as insurance brokers, credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
• To provide information to contracted service providers including mailing houses, freight and courier services.
• To process employment applications.
We may employ third parties to assist us to provide services such as telemarketing, marketing activities or consulting services. These third parties are only given access to the information needed to perform their function. We do not sell or give personal information such as customer names and contact details or subscribers to our newsletters to any third parties. We do provide sales information to some of our suppliers, but this does not include any personal information.
Security of data
The steps we take to secure the personal information we hold include secure data communication technology (such as firewalls, anti-virus software and login and password protection), secure office access and workplace policies. Cookies that are used on our websites are not used to collect personal information. If you prefer not to receive them, you can adjust your internet browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used. Our websites contain links to external websites for your convenience. Exeed is not responsible for the contents, privacy, or security practices of those websites. Payment security: Exeed processes payments using credit cards and online banking. Our policy is to ensure that all transactions processed meet industry security and encryption standards to ensure the security of this information. Providing some information is optional. However, if you choose not to enter contact information and billing information, we’ll be unable to provide you with our products and services.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or +6493022144, or at 2A Augustus Terrace, Parnell, Auckland 1052.