Why choose Sophos
Sophos Endpoint Protection:
- Innovative technology from an industry leader
- Lightning performance that won’t slow your users down
- Sophisticated simplicity – saves time and easy to manage
- User-based licensing to accommodate a modern workforce
- Flexible deployment – on-premise or in the cloud
- Synchronized security
Sophos next generation XG Firewall:
- Sophos Security Heartbeat that facilitates endpoint communication and information exchange
- Creative convergence of a lot of solid functionality
- Editing rules is easy & Policies are equally easy to work with
- Sophos Central – a cloud platform to manage
- Recommended by NSS lab for protection, performance, and value.
- Placed in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for SMB Multifunction Firewalls for Sixth Consecutive Year
Order Online Now
Sophos is an industry leader in both network security and endpoint security, and the only one that focuses on the small to mid-market. It is the first to introduce Synchronized Security protection against today’s sophisticated threats with Security Heartbeat ™. Sophos has a full set of IT security products that allow you to secure every end point of your network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to web and email traffic and mobile devices.
As IT networks grow in complexity, the solution to complexity is not more complexity. Sophos focuses on Simplicity. They know that a proper security strategy must include networks, servers and devices—all devices—managed easily through the cloud.
Check out https://www.sophos.com/en-us.aspx for more information.
- Sophos Endpoint Protection
- Sophos Intercept X
- Sophos Sever Protection
- Sophos Firewall
- Sophos Access Points
- Sophos Red
- Sophos Email Gateway
- Sophos Web Gateway
Get Intercept X to Stop Ransomware Before It Takes Your Files Hostage.
Click here for a Free Trial
Sign up as a MSP partner to get access to better pricing and monthly billing for Sophos Central Products & XG Firewall Subscriptions. Click here for more information.
Synchronized Security – It’s time your security solutions (Endpoint, server and firewall) started talking. Click here for more information
Sophos Central Platform – Manage all your Sophos products from a single, cloud-based console.
Click here for more information